Accomodation and Support
- 7 night in 5* Hotels or Historical houses.
- 2 prices available, single occupancy or twin share accomodation, both with your own private bathroom.
- Non-riding partners welcome.
- Full access to swimming pool and wellness center with SPA, personal treatments need direct payment in the hotel.
- Basic sanitary injuring insurance to access treatment in Italian local hospitals during the tour days is included.
- US and Canadian guests, as option at the checkout, may buy the Travel protection Plan provided by Tripmate.com.
- Pick-up and drop-off before and after your tour from predetermined meeting points.
- All transfers / transportation, including luggage and bike transportation.
- Airfare are not included, but ask us, through our partners we may provide you a suitable solution.
Post Ride Meal
- Daily breakfast in the hotel , all lunches cyclist-friendly in the mountain huts or prepared by our guides.
- Dinners at our secret and favorite restaurants and trattoria (the most awarded Italian restaurants), where you can taste a special regional menu with selected local wines. (*)
* All dinners have a dedicate menu where each disk is paired with a selected local wines, if you like drink some other famous wine, you must be paid directly to the restaurant.
Post Ride Activities
- Aperitivo, wine, olive oil, truffle tasting, and all activities as outlined in the detailed tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees to historic sites, museums, parks, and all other exclusive events as outlined in the detailed tour itinerary.
- Two different ride itinerary, daily, with a different difficulty, for a wide rider level of preparation. You may mix the rides day by day to compose your personal bike vacation.
- 2 expert bilingual guides with extensive cycling experience and local knowledge, take care 12 guests all day long, for ensuring them a good riding and stay.
- A bus in tow support vehicle that follows the day’s route, distributes refreshments, offers lifts or help you in case of mechanical problems or other needs.
- Nutritious energy snacks, hydration to support your endurance and recovery.
- Daily laundry service for your cycling clothing.
- Daily bike cleaning to ensure optimal performance.
Tour Survival Kit (Bike and Gear)
- To make your cycling experience excellent, we have prepared for you a fleet of high end road and gravel bikes to choose from.
- Who wants ride your personal bike, as option at checkout, can buy the door to door bike transport service, based on external provider www.bikeflights.com.
- In the Tuscany Eroica Tour, we have prepared an old era bike compliant with Eroica rules.
- In the Tour Survival Kit there are two custom summer cycling apparel kits provided by www.biciclista.eu personalized for you and one custom apparel bag with laundry sac.