Active vacationer, adventure rider and enjoys checking out the sights.
They like bike path riding and most of the riding is done commuting.
- Number of weekly rides: 1
- Average weekly riding distance: 30/50 miles (48/80 Km)
- Average comfortable daily riding climbing: 2000/3000 feet (600/900 m)
- Average riding distance in one day: 30/40 miles (48/65 Km)
Has participated in a Gran Fondo or other bike charity event, adventure rider, and active vacationer. Not too interested in racing.
- Number of weekly rides: 2
- Average weekly riding distance: 60/100 miles (95/160 m)
- Average comfortable daily riding climbing: 4000/5000 feet (1200/1500 m)
- Average distance riding in one day: 50/60 miles (80/95 km)
Participates in bike races or triathlons from time to time, rides Gran Fondos, loves adventure riding and significant days in the saddle every once in a while:
- Number of weekly rides: 3
- Average weekly riding distance: 100/150 miles (160/240 Km)
- Average climb comfortable riding daily: 6000/7000 feet (1820/2100 m)
- Average distance riding in one day: 60/80 miles (95/130 Km)